Objective 1: Take steps toward financial independence by generating multiple revenue streams
- Key Result 1: Write 10 blog posts and/or Vlogs on zeroandcounting.com that contain affiliate links
- Key Result 2: End Q1 actively employed at a day job that pays (censored) salary
- Key Result 3: Kickstart the Ukulele Book
Objective 2: Feed my soul with creative projects
- Key Result 1: Complete 1 professional quality music video
- Key Result 2: Complete 5 professional quality songs
- Key Result 3: Complete at least 50 blog posts on this site 🙂
Objective 3: Improve personal and professional skills
- Key Result 1: Actively complete 2 online courses
- Key Result 2: Improve Zen collaboration – work out harmonies and accompaniments to 2 Miss songs.
Objective 4: Keep spontaneity
Key Result: Wild card. Write something in here that you are proud of at the end of the quarter.
Unfortunately, we can’t pause time. So progress is always happening. Even if we decide to sit on the couch, we are progressing toward being a couch potato.
We’re not pushing forward, but rather captaining a moving ship. We can’t speed it up or slow it down. We can only change its course. The hard part is, we don’t know exactly where we’re going. There isn’t an exact address for our GPS, only an internal compass.
So the trick is to find your true north and live each day in a way that will steer your ship in that general direction.
I collaborated on a music video today and then we went to eat Chinese food.
I’m a little drunk so, I hope I don’t forget my fortune.
***See yesterday’s post on Taoism & Creative Management***
“Hold on loosely
But don’t let go
If you cling to tightly
You’re gonna lose control” -38 special
I’m not that into 80s music, but I’m very into Taoism as a creative management style.
We want our creative visions to manifest exactly as we imagine, but the world is filled with variables outside of our control.
Creating is not ‘Que será será.’ You should try to shape what flows through your vessel, but don’t cling too tightly or you’ll close off the flow and be left with nothing.
To create a better world we need to create more happy people. A core component of happiness is a lifestyle that is inspired, sustainable, and free.
Our mission is to present systems that enable people to succeed at life on their own terms.
Check out our offerings below and please sign up for our community newsletter.
Your best life is here,